Cardiac Health Awareness Programme
While many of us are aware of the general health benefits that yoga can bring about, very few are exposed to its specific role on cardiac health. Yoga to rehabilitate the cardiac health focuses mainly on stretching various muscles, relaxation to reduce and release stress, breathing and meditation techniques to enhance awareness to lead cardioprotective life style.
Too good to be true?
Find out for yourself the amazing benefits of Yoga particularly in coping with deranged cardiac health and returning optimum health back at your doors. You deserve the fullest of your life every moment and each breath counts! Enjoy an improvement in your overall blood pressure control, stress related chest discomforts and gain confidence in leading your life just the way you want to. #LoveYourHeart campaign comprising of 75-minute workshop offers an insight into the precise techniques targeted for the health of the cardiac system. This workshop is open to ALL and the techniques can be practised alongside other treatments.
What can you anticipate to learn in this 75 minutes workshop?
- 7 selected and guided yoga poses to boost circulation.
- Relaxation techniques to bring down the heart rate in a stepwise manner
- Key insights on symptoms of raised blood pressure
- 3 key breathing techniques to activate parasympathetic relax response system
- 2 meditation techniques specifically devised to release deep seated emotional stressors.
- Basic anatomy of the heart and circulation system.
Who should attend this workshop?
- People who are at risk of cardiovascular health impairment
- Deranged blood pressure
- Abnormal cholesterol profile
- Previous chest pain/angina episode
- Suspected cardiac health impairment post stress test
- History of heart attack
- Post bypass surgery (fully recovered after surgery)
- People with family history of heart attack
- Yoga instructors
- Professionals in health sector
(to be announced)
Respiratory Health Awareness Programme
Life is in the breath! He who half breathes, half lives.
So, Sponge Your Lungs with Air!
Enjoy an improvement in your overall lung capacity,maximize lung oxygenation,and help manage airway obstructions and restrictions brought about by common respiratory health problems.
Gain insights into natural mechanism and scientific dynamics of breathing integrated with correct pranayama techniques at the right doses to sponge the lungs with right amount of air.Learn to manage and control common respiratory symptoms by participating in #BreatheRightfully campaign comprising of 75-minute workshop and optional 6 weeks of follow-up classes today!
This will help you feel better as you learn to manage your medical conditions and continue to enjoy the good things in life while continuing your medical treatments, diet restrictions, and etc.
What can you expect at the end of the #BreatheRightfully campaign?
75-minute workshop + 6 optional follow-up classes
At the workshop:
- Basic respiratory anatomy and breathing mechanics
- Yogic Anatomy and concept of respiratory health
- Common respiratory conditions and their effects on the body
- How Yoga helps
- Importance of optimum breathing in adults and children
- Poor posture and its link to sub-optimal breathing
- Demonstrations on breathing techniques
- Question and Answer
At the follow-up classes:
- 7 essential breathing techniques for better respiratory health
- Chest opening asana/body postures to enhance energy flow to all lobes of the lungs
- Basic Jala Neti explanation and its importance in cleansing the respiratory tract.
- Relaxation techniques and special visualisation techniques to improve respiratory tract health.
- Enhanced perceptions of right breathing.
- Dynamic meditation to increase body immunity against micro-organism.
Who should attend this workshop?
Children and adults who has or have had any of the following respiratory issues:
- Recurrent coughs
- Allergic sneezing
- Discoloured phlegm
- Habituated mouth breathing
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
*Children below 12 years must be accompanied by parent/guardian
This workshop is also recommended to:
- Yoga instructors
- Occupational therapists
- General public who wants to gain greater understanding about the respiratory health
(to be announced)
Manipuraka Awakening & Universal Healing Energy (Spontaneous Physical Movements)
A workshop that awakenes the inner energy centres (chakras) and channels (nadis) within your body. Feel energised and enhance your overall well being. Discover your innate ability to heal yourself and others through Manipuraka.
- Enhance your well being and positive energy field
- Feel energised
- Learn to sustain energy levels by tapping into the universal force
- Self-healing potential
- More intuitive
- Experience movement of energy
Preview on "Awakening Healing Energy (Manipuraka) & Uni Healing" by Master Manisekaran.
|After practising Manipuraka & UniYoga Healing, I am relieved of my chronic backache. |
– Melissa Chan
I found myself moving gracefully from simple warm-ups to Tai Chi steps, follwed by a series of classic hand gestures, of which I had no previous experience. The movements were spontaneous and the rhythm varied and sometimes paused. I was awashed by feelings of peace and being loved.
Urdhva Retas & Anti Aging (Harnessing Inner Force for Rejuvenation)
A 2.5-hour yoga workshop for perfect health and youthfulness by harnessing the most powerful energy in humankind and withstand the ravages of aging.
Urdhva Retas & Anti Aging ( Reproductive Health ) Yoga is based on an ancient system of natural birth control and the heightened experience of sexual fulfillment. Practitioners who have mastered the art are known to experience full sexual life with increased pleasure, vigour, better health and also deepen meaningful couple relationship of a new awareness.
With Urdhva Retas the ability to prolong an orgasm and achieving multiple orgasms without losing one self in the sexual act during climax is no longer a myth.Along the lines of family planning, Urdhva Retas paves the way for couples to conceive and produce healthy children which culminate from its resulting conservation of “virya” (sexual potency). “Virya” contains the greatest potential energy reserve that is in every human being that can bring a new life to this world.By mere conservation of this great potential energy, it can be channeled towards the healing for those challenged by long standing ailments and building inner strength, vitality as well as youthfulness.
This is a natural result from the practice of Urdhva Retas.This technique which naturally tones the vaginal muscles of women who practice often leads to the ultimate benefit of resolving female reproductive health issues such as menstrual irregularities, PMT, those related to menopause, uterine fibroids, cysts and infertility.
For the spiritual seeker who has pledged to walk the path of celibacy, Urdhva Retas also empowers one with the greatest stabiliser to prevent sexual repressions as craving is brought under natural sublimation and harnessed as higher brain power for evolution and spiritual growth.
In summary, Urdhva Retas Yoga is one the most amazing gifts from the alchemists of South India known as “siddhas“ and through modern age teacher, Master Manisekaran of MAYI (Malaysian Association of Yoga Instructors), it is now revealed before us this rare opportunity of awakening the full power of Urdhva Retas to flow within through hisÂ unique andÂ rare mastery of the technique.
Benefits in summary :
- Youthfulness & Radiant countenance
- Increased energy & vitality
- Tones & strengthens the male/female reproduvtive system to reduce the risk of problems related to prostate, menses (irregularities, PMT, etc), menopause, sexual dysfunctions / phobias & weakness of the bowel system
- Manages issues such as premature ejaculation
- Gaining mastery over the sexual impulses
- More joyful physical relationships
- Improved fertility for conception & a natural way of contraception
- Sense of inner peace & balance
- Heightened mental capacity and memory
- Weight Loss
Preview on "Enhancing Sexual Health The Yogic Way" by Master Manisekaran.
|Learning the Urdhva Retas Yoga technique is greatly beneficial for all. As any woman with a family knows, daily chores can be a bit taxing and leaves us tired sometimes. Practising Urdhva Retas, I have seen an increase in my energy levels, leaving me feeling fresh and rejuvenated.|
As a wife, I am better able to control and channel any pent up energy when my husband is at work or travelling, putting it to positive use. I can feel the breathing and other techniques taught in the workshop shifting my energy up, making it even more enjoyable as I am sure that it is working. – Housewife (6 months practitioner)
I have suffered from chronic negative side effects from my period for quite a while. For a few days before and after my period, I would feel physically uncomfortable, experiencing painful cramps; emotionally I would feel very moody and mentally I would feel very tired too. It was quite a trifecta – affecting my mind, body and emotions! I would frequently notice expulsion of blood clots during my cycle as well.
I would like to share my direct experience having practiced Urdhva Retas.
First of all I request readers to read this article with an open mind and use this opportunity to learn the potentials of Urdhva Retas.
Urdhva Retas, practice of only 2-3 minutes 3x a day gradually strengthens the reproductive organ.The first day after learning, I had a strong urge to mate, feeling curious i checked with Master Mani and he said that my reproductive organ is getting positive flow of energy..It lasted only for a few hours and stabilized soon after.
My spouse is also a practitioner of Urdva Retas and I tell you, it’s one of the best things he has ever learnt. He has full mastery over his sexual organ that no ejaculation happens even with hours of intimacy.
Since he can last many hours, we were able to experiment and try out new positions that it became more educative and exciting even after 4 years together.
Just imagine what kind of children will be produced then ,with the best sperm mating with the best ovum..Therefore i hope more will learn this ancient art of Urdhva Retas and have a life changing experience.. – AnonymousÂ (testimony from Yoga Mail Jan-March 2012 issue)
Jala Neti Workshop
The nasal passage is equivalent a gateway of life for the human body. As such it is important for us to keep the nasal passage clean for both nostrils to function in a balanced condition. Jala Neti is a traditional yet functional technique that can be practiced by everyone be it a yoga practitioner or otherwise.
Cleansing the nasal passages helps remove excessive mucus produced by wrong diet and poor lifestyle habits. The cleansing process is relevant for anyone seeking to improve their health and sharpen their mental and sensory acuity. It also increases their breathing capacity and strengthens the internal organs. On a general note, it helps to relieve colds and sinusitis along with disorders of the ears, eyes and throat, and has a cooling and soothing influence on the brain and mind.
It helps to raise the levels of both physical and mental energy, promotes the flow of positive energy through the mind, senses and heart, and through the entire respiratory, circulatory and nervous system. Doing Jala Net daily, first thing in the morning, is better than a cup of coffee or hot tea to wake us up, stimulate the mind and help us get going on our daily routine. Although Jala Neti is often credited to the cleansing of the nasal tract, it is also widely noted for its contributions to the clearing of the eye ducts and improving visions, and also removing tensions and depressions, to give clarity of mind
Among the benefits of practicing Jala Neti:
- Removes dirt and bacteria filled mucus from within the nasal passages and sinuses
- Alleviates nasal allergy
- Helps re-programme the body’s natural mechanisms against respiratory complaints
- Beneficial for conditions such as asthma and bronchitis
- Beneficial for headaches, migraine, temper tantrums, hysteria, depression and general mental tension
- Balances the left and right nostrils
- Relieves muscular tension of the face and promotes a fresh and youthful appearance
- Gives a cooling and soothing effect on the brain, drawing excess heat out
- Helps stimulate better visualisation and concentration and gives a feeling of lightness and clarity to the mind
Jala Neti (Nasal Irrigation) Workshop Testimonials
Shatkarma - the 6 Cleansing and Detox Techniques
Shatkarma – the 6 Cleansing and Detox Techniques
It’s critical to detox when you have unexplained fatigue, breathing problems, constipation,
irritated skin or breakouts, allergies, frequent cold/coughs, migraines, bags under the eyes,
gastric pains, indigestion, a distended stomach (even if the rest of your body is thin),
excess weight, menstrual difficulties, or mental confusion.
Acquire the know-how of yogic natural cleansing of the sinus, lung, bowel, organs of digestion which are especially good for:
• Removal of toxins build-up
• Rejuvenating the nasal passage, digestive and intestinal systems
• Restoring the natural internal balance
• Achieving youthful complexion and healthier skin
Suitable for those suffering from acne, sinusitis, asthma, allergies, constipation, migraines, poor digestion, gastritis, sluggish liver, gall or kidney stones, diabetes, excess weight and other general stress related conditions.
Rare revelations of Techniques that have remained secrets for centuries ! Full body internal cleansing to remove toxins to enjoy amazing and magnificent natural health right away !
Techniques in the Workshop :
– Ajna Kriya or Kapalarandhra Kriya
– Karna Dhauti – Kapalabhati
– Nadi Suddhi
– Jivhanirlekhan or Jivha Kriya
– Khechari Mudra
– Danta Dhauti
– Nauli Kriya, Nauli Chalana, Laukiki, or Lauliki
– Agnisara (Vahnisara) Kriya
– Vamana Dhauti (also known as Jal Dhauti, Kunjal Kriya or Gaja Karni)
– Hrid (heart) Dhauti, Danda Dhauti (stick) Dhauti and Vastra (cloth) Dhauti
– Vastra (cloth) Dhauti (also known as Hrid Dhauti) – Vatasara Dhauti (Internal Air Washing) : Bhujangini Mudra
– Shanka Prakshalana Kriya : Varisara or Sahaj Basti Kriya
– Jal Basti
– Aswini Mudra and Sthula Basti
– Mulashodhana Kriya , and Ganesh Kriya
– Vajroli Mudra
Anti-Aging – the Bodyworks of Inner Rejuvenation
As the years go by, there are symptoms that tell us that we are not as young as we would like to believe we are – pains and aches, a decrease in stamina, slower metabolism, deteriorating skin appearance, etc. These symptoms are enough to send many looking for the secret of eternal youth. Recognising this infatuation, the market has created a vast array of cosmetic products for consumption and application promising its user beauty and youthfulness.
We all know that beauty and radiance is only skin deep. It requires more depth than what can be obtained from cosmetics lotions and cream, and the origins and effectiveness of some ingredients are questionable.
With proper insight, one would come to know that the secret of youthfulness truly lies in the individual’s bodyworks – one’s lifestyle and state of mind are the main contributors to a youthful and radiant appearance. This workshop will show you some low-impact yet effective ways to strengthen and rejuvenate the self, keeping one fit, healthy and youthful. Great techniques to keep the body in top condition as the decades roll by!
Partner with Precision - Movements with Awareness
Movements with Awareness.
The practice of yoga asanas are well known for their health benefits – Partner with Precision workshop holds true to this claim with some added perks thrown in. This workshop enables the participants to heighten the level of awareness on their own individual body as well as developing sensitivity and respect towards other people. Simply a great way to deepen the yoga asanas which we sometimes have difficulty attempting.
Most of the yoga postures are known to be practiced alone by the practitioner. Yet vast benefits can also be obtained from attempting the postures with a partner and at times, with the aid of props, coupled with a whole lot of mindfulness.
Discover how practicing yoga with a partner can help us to flow into the postures better. Physical and physiological benefits aside, practicing with a partner can also help us to foster good communication skills with others.
The good precision of the body posture is known as a main key to prolong good health.
It’s time for us to rediscover the skills of listening to our body and learn to be mindful about the precisions of the body posture! Even the self-proclaimed ‘inflexible’ bodies will find themselves easing into the yoga postures!
Anatomy & Physiology - the Body from Within
Anatomy & Physiology – the Body from Within
It’s important for us to know what is inside our body. Understand the basic anatomy and physiology of the human system along with the inner works of bodily movements.
Discover what happens when we bend, flex and stretch our body during yoga sessions.
These simple understanding and awareness of the body system can change the way you evaluate your well-being!
Bones, joints, muscles, and internal organs – every human being is a built up of these (and so much more!) Every movement that we are able to make is contributed by the synchronisation of the musculoskeletal system.
And purposeful movements like yoga will bring about various physiological benefits – a simple squat can help to alleviate constipation, and a simple twist can help with the peristalsis movements. Yes, it is THAT simple!
Ever wonder how your body responds to the different yoga poses?
In this workshop, you will have an overview of the human body’s:
· Skeletal system
· Muscular system
· Nervous system
· Cardiovascular system
· Respiratory system
· Endocrine system
· Anatomy and yoga asana
Understand the basic human anatomy and physiology of the human system along with inner works of bodily movements. Discover what happens when we bend, flex and stretch our body during yoga sessions. Watch how these simple understanding and awareness of the body system can elevate our well-being.
In this workshop, learn about basic anatomy and physiology of the human body and what happens when we move. You will find that mere understanding can help promote our awareness on the functions of our own bodies!
Call 03.2260 5322 or 03.77266682 for registration.
Introduction to Chakras - the Wheels of Life
Introduction to Chakras – the Wheels of Life
We may have moments when we feel a little ‘out of balance’ – the lack of confidence, the uncontrollable temper, the depletion of energy, and etc. When we experience these situations, all that we can think of are ways to fill our body system with positive energy, and to feel ‘alive’ again…
The ‘inner works’ of our bodies is important for us to kick-start and maintain a healthy life. And within our body system, lies hundreds of spinning chakras – energy vortexes where energy flows. The healthier the
chakras, the more positive energy we generate. Healthy chakras allow the flow of positive energy to move freely within our body system in order for us to realise the natural state of abundance, prosperity and joy. Yet, the state of the chakras depends on many different factors, such as lifestyle and thought
There are various practices that can be followed to keep the chakras in a balanced state. Among them are breathing techniques and body positions that ensure the relaxation of the mind and flexibility of the body, leading to a more balanced chakra system.
Hundred of chakras, also referred to as energy centres, are said to exist in our body and that they are the key to the operation of our being.
Chakras correspond to vital points in the physical body i.e. major plexuses of arteries, veins and nerves, and have been described as metaphysical counter parts to the endocrine glands.
Learn about the chakras and how we can achieve a total balance through the understanding of these magnificent energy centers.
Herbs that Heal - Natural Remedies at Your Fingertips
Herbs that Heal – Natural Remedies at Your Fingertips
In the second century B.C., women and men used herbs from their kitchens, fields and forests to alleviate pain and cure sickness.
The hereditary household remedial systems handed down through generations represent the fragmentary remnants of systems evolved to perfection to meet the needs of localized communities, drawing on familiar plants and locally available materials to treat ailments.
Today, it is easy to forget that the original sources of modern medicine were unsung folk prescriptions: morphine form poppy, quinine form cinchona, ephedrine from ma-huang, digitalin from foxglove.
This workshop is the outcome of over three decades of journeying and interactions with traditional medical practitioner, herbalists, traditional medicine men and women.
A large number of the most common herbs, including well-loved familiars and special herbs are followed by a thorough explanation of its medicinal uses in particular ailments, with detailed information on the preparation and dosage of each remedy.
This is an amazing workshop which will put all participants in an instant position to immediately roll out workable prescriptions from the household kitchen itself!
Right after the workshop you can become a healer in your own true rights!
Finding instant solutions to cuts and bruises; flu and fever; and even major ailments!
Full Intestinal Cleansing
The real detox is the cleansing that happens inside the body to remove all impurities. Many have been led to believe that sweating detoxifies the body, but the truth is, sweating is a natural mechanism to help regulate body temperature, and excessive sweating can cause dehydration and a loss of precious minerals from the body.
Among the yogic cleansing techniques, Shankaprakshalana (intestine cleansing technique) is one of the most powerful in removing toxins and parasites from the body. This method is holistic, safe, natural and can be practiced by an adult without major medical issues to maintain a healthy physical state.
A special diet is introduced after the cleansing to nourish the body, which also helps to shed excessive weight.
Yogic detox processes have been practiced for thousands of years because they are very effective. In fact, people from other cultures and even doctors and trainers have adopted some of these methods.
Let’s step into the 2nd half of the year with a healthier body!
The Full Intestinal Cleansing Session includes full guidance by experienced instructor, facilities, cooked meals (kicheri) and raw supply for next 2 days (excluding ghee).
Please read the info below carefully before booking your place.
**Important Note :
There will be a recommended yogic diet for the month to maximise benefits of this cleansing practice.
You may also consider minimizing meat & processed foods intake the week before participating in this practical session
Not to be done during pregnancy, first 3 days of menses /during heavy flow,
cancer, heart problems & intestinal ulcer.
For high blood pressure condition, please seek further advice from our consultant.
You will need to bring:
• Yoga Mat
• Light Blanket
• Food container enough to hold at least 3-4 bowls of rice
• Change of underwear (just in case..)
• Dress comfortable to do yoga postures
During the session, please leave behind:
• your hand phone (strictly no calls or sms allowed)
• all your worries and responsibilities…
Detox participant’s experience:
“I plan to continue Kicheri diet as already after 1 week, I feel so much improvement in my health.
No more migraines since the detox. Am able to sleep soundly every night and wake up,
amazingly without the alarm clock these days and yet feel fresh with energy.”
“My skin is softer and glowing. I lost 3kgs in the first week after the detox, yet feel so fresh and alive.
By following the simple diet, I have also found a new sense of awareness to appreciate all that we have no matter how basic it may be.”
*Note: Plan to continue rest and relax after you go home and if possible, to rest and only do light work on the next half or full day
Help Others! Short Course on Effective Sleep !
Be upbeat and energetic from the moment you woke up ?
Would you like to :
• Improve ability to concentrate ?
• Reduce habitual sleep time ?
• Reduce daily stress level ?
• Increase quality of sleep ?
• Achieve greater health ?
• Delay aging process ?
Now, you can achieve the above and learn about :
Popular myths about sleep How much sleep do we really need ?
• Sleep mechanics :
– What is sleep and why do we sleep ?
– What is quality sleep ?
• Crash course on Brain Waves.
– 5 stages of Sleep
– Importance of Sleep Cycle (Deep sleep & REM Sleep)
• Circadian Rythmn
– Understanding your internal clock
– The role of melatonin and sunlight
• Techniques to sleep less and increase sleep quality
• Power Naps
– Secret Energy Booster
• Methods to Battle Insomnia
• Sleeping Pills
– Death rattle to the sleep system
Smart Conversation: Small Talk
Help Others! Smart Conversation: Small Talk !
How to Start Conversation, Keep It Going, Build Networking Skills and Leave a Positive Impression!
Do you spend all your time at business parties hanging out at the buffet table?
Do you sit nervously through job interviews waiting for the other person to speak or
have you been passed over for a promotion and you are not sure why, or just tongue tied in front of your boss?
Help is on the way with the Fine Art of Small Talk.
Small talk is more than just chit chat; it’s a valuable tool to help you climb the corporate ladder, command respect from others,
widen your business and social circles, and boost your self-confidence.
Then it’s time to let the Fine Art of Small Talk work for you!
Learn how to:
-Start a conversation – even when you have nothing to say
-Avoid awkward silences
-Adopt listening skills that will make you a better communicator
-Exit interactions gracefully
-Turn every conversation into an opportunity for success!
-Learn to connect with others regardless of the occasion, event, or situation
-Come across as composed and self-assured when entertaining clients
-Avoid awkward silences and “foot in mouth” disease
-Convey warmth and enthusiasm so that other people feel good about being near you
-Make a positive, lasting impression from the minute you say hello.
(to be announced)
Help Others! Manage the Emotion of Anger !
If anger is causing problems in your life, it is not because you are defective or a bad person...
You simply may have not yet mastered the critical skills needed to manage this complex emotion.
A car cuts you in traffic, you lose your temper…
A co-worker questions your decision, you instantly blow up…
Your spouse goes golfing, you don’t speak to him for weeks…
Excessive anger destroys relationships, careers, health, and inner peace.
it saps the joy of living,
leaves you feeling ashamed and foolish, and it turns everyday challenges into explosive battlegrounds.
Break the vicious cycle of anger through this workshop,
specially brought to you for a renewed hope in yourself and your life again.
Follow this workshop and discover the level headed parent, spouse, co-worker and friend
you have always known was buried beneath your surface.
Packed with practical tips :
This workshop will help you recognize anger triggers,
choose effective alternatives and constructively channel your energy.
Take control and manage your anger so that you and those around
you can enjoy a calmer, more peaceful, more pleasant existence.
The SlimTone Programme is a known stress buster, but it’s also one of the most effective workouts for weight loss.
Recent studies have shown that yoga lowers levels of stress hormones and increases insulin sensitivity— a signal to your body to burn food as fuel rather than store it as fat.
People usually resort to rigorous weight-loss programmes to shed pounds off their bodies. But what most people want is not really a change on the scales but a change in their shape.
The SlimTone Programme is a natural method to slim, tone and shape the body. It combines the two amazing sister sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda to help shed excessive weight while maintaining a healthy body.
The SlimTone Programme aims to:
- melt away excessive fat
- tone muscles for a fitter and more shapely figure
- tighten the skin to reduce sagging
- reduce unsightly cellulite
What is included in the SlimTone Programme and how does it work?
Traditional Yoga postures and movements which are effective for:
- increasing metabolism to increase the burning of calories
- strengthening the digestive power to allow total digestion to take place and to prevent toxic build-up due to putrefied food in the gut, which bloats the intestines and gives an unsightly bulge around the midsection. Toxic build-up, known as Ama in Ayurveda, gets trapped in fat cells, which increases their size and makes fat harder to get rid of.
- building lean muscles
- this further increases metabolism as muscles burn more calories than fat.
- gives the body a long and lean appearance – as opposed to short and bulky muscles
- gives nice definition and shape for a wonderful figure
- BONUS: Stress reduction, sleep improvement, natural aid for anxiety and depression, increases bone density, glowing skin, balances hormones and overall good health.
Ayurvedic dry herbs massage therapy essential for:
- liquefying fat cells in the adipose layer
- loosening liquefied fat cells and allowing fat to be flushed out of the body
- reducing cellulite
- BONUS: Exfoliates and makes the skin smooth
A relaxing steam therapy for:
- Flushing out the mobilised fats in the body after the Urdwarthanam session
- Flushing out toxins trapped in the upper layer of tissues
- BONUS: Cleans the pores to remove blockages due to lifestyle, diet, lotions and beauty products
Yogic detoxification techniques to remove built-up toxins:
Kunjal (Stomach Cleansing)
- removes excess mucus and phlegm from lungs and upper alimentary canal
- reduces acidity in the stomach
- improves digestion
- BONUS: Natural way to reduce heartburn, acid reflux, gastritis, peptic and duodenal ulcers. Helps to strengthen the lungs and is especially beneficial for asthmatics.
Shankaprakshalana (Full Intestinal Cleansing)
- cleans the small intestine, large intestine and colon
- clears impacted matter and blockages
- removes toxic crust that has built up in the intestines over time due to incomplete digestion and poor diet. This thick crust covering the walls of the intestine hinders the absorption of nutrients from food which we consume. This means that the majority of nutrients are simply flushed out. Instead, one absorbs the toxins from the crust that is plastered against the wall, in other words, auto-poisoning oneself.
- those with a stubborn bulge around the midsection will see visible reduction around the area
- BONUS: Body feels light and fresh with increased flexibility after the practice. Improves the states of emotion and psychology, and clears the mental state allowing it to be more focused, and less foggy and dull.
Diabetes Awareness Programme
Diabetes prevents many individuals from savouring life in all dimensions and performing at their best. Limitations of daily living activities due to non-healing wounds, diminished eye sight, frequent urination, and excessive tiredness often precipitates frustration and compromises in one’s life.
Liberate your life from these troubles, minimise the damage to the organs, charge yourself with surplus of energy, and lead a healthy life today!
This will help you feel better as you learn to manage your medical conditions and continue to enjoy the good things in life while continuing your medical treatments, diet restrictions, and etc.
In this programme, you will:
- Find out the secrets in regulating the sugar levels and minimise blood sugar fluctuations
- Empower your health with take home techniques
- Gain insight into benefits of herbs to help manage diabetes
- Learn how to manage modern medications alongside with yoga and taper off drug dependency in the long run.
(to be announced)